The TRS Staffing Group has been operational in India since 2013.
Unit No.PSP C-04-006, 4th Floor
The Palm Springs Plaza, Golf Course Road
Phone: (91) 124-468-4040
Our office in the city of Gurgaon, located near New Delhi opened for business in early 2013. It’s one of our busiest offices supporting clients with project staffing needs in India and internationally in regions such as the Middle East. Our growing workforce of over 1,000 contractors, delivers a diverse range of professional, engineering and technical skills to numerous client projects and facilities.
The TRS India team are highly qualified and motivated to deliver successful outcomes for clients working in the energy & chemicals, metals & mining, power, infrastructure, manufacturing and renewable energy sectors.
We offer a full range of services for the India and international market including:
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Managed Services
- Contract recruitment
- Direct hire recruitment
- Talent mapping and business research
350 MW Solar Project
- Client: SBG Cleantech
- Market: Power & Renewable Energy
- Location: India – Kurnool
- Duration: 2016
- Services: Contract and Direct Hire, Payroll and Workforce Solutions
- Disciplines: Supervisors, Electrical and Civil, Planning Engineers, Quality Supervisors
- Brief Description: Client was doing PMC for NTPC; TRS were managing strength of 20+ employees. They were all located at remote site.
- Successful completion of the project, with 50% strength moving to the next project in Rajasthan
- Client: Fluor India
- Market: Oil, Gas & Chemicals
- Location: India – Gurgaon
- Duration: 2013- ongoing
- Services: Contract and Direct hire, Managed Services, Payroll, Workforce Solutions and Executive Search
- Disciplines: Engineers & Designers, GETs and DETs
- Brief Description: Junior to mid-level engineers and designers required to work on small projects. TRS supported the management of bulk hiring through recruitment drives and campus hiring.
- Client: Gannon Dunkerley & Co.
Location: India – Jamnagar
Duration: 2016 – ongoing
Services: Contract, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Payroll
Disciplines: Billing Executives
Brief Description: Gannon Dunkerley has a presence in all major sectors of construction, both industrial and infrastructure, throughout the country. Gannon completed several major civil construction projects including RCC Bowstring girder bridges in South India with own in-house design. The company also constructed major irrigation and hydroelectric projects, water works and large factory buildings. TRS successfully placed 12 candidates for the projects on a contract basis.
- Client: Haldor Topsoe
Market: Oil, Gas & Chemicals
Location: India – Faridabad, Haryana
Duration: 2017 – ongoing
Services: Contract, direct and payroll
Disciplines: Process Engineers, Chemical, Refinery and Environmental
Brief Description: Haldor Topsoe (HT) is a Danish catalysis company specializing in the production of heterogeneous catalysts and the design of process plants based on catalytic processes. HT is working on multiple projects in Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals and fertilizer on which TRS supported by providing contractual manpower on a long term basis.
100 MW Solar Project
- Client: Juwi India Renewable Energies Pvt Ltd
Market: Power & Renewable Energy
Location: India – Bagalkote, Karnataka
Duration: 2017 – ongoing
Services: Contract recruitment
Disciplines: Construction management, electrical/site engineers
Brief Description: Juwi is one of the world’s leading companies in the area of renewable energy with a strong regional presence. The company offers project development and EPC services as well as products and solutions for the energy turnaround. Company activities are mainly projects with solar and onshore wind energy. TRS provide the temporary and contingent staffing needs to the project. The multi-discipline supply covers project service disciplines and functional support requirements.